Assistant Night Manager
We treat our people like family and our guest like royalty!
We are looking for an Assistant Night Manager who will represent our brand by delivering and exceeding our guest expectations.
The Assistant Night Manager will ensure the smooth and efficient operation and co-ordination of the Night Operation.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience working in nights in a hotel would be beneficial but not essential
- You will be obsessed about brand standards, with real passion for hospitality
- You will have the ability to remain calm during difficult situations
- You will be obsessed about brand standards and genuinely care about guest experience and exceeding guest expectations.
What do we offer:
Our Assistant Night Manager receive some excellent Company benefits:
- A very competitive salary
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning
- Free Meals on shift
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
Apply now to be our new Assistant Night Manager!