GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
Are you ready to fast track your career and work with the world’s most iconic brands?
With our London presence and ambitious growth plans, Arora is investing heavily in preparing the leaders of the future. The Arora Graduate Programme is a Professional Development Programme for highly ambitious graduates to prepare you to be ready to undertake your first managerial position upon completion of the programme.
Who we partner with
Fairmont Windsor Park
Luton Hoo Hotel Golf & Spa
Intercontinental London The O2
Sofitel London Heathrow
Renaissance London Heathrow
Crowne Plaza/Holiday Inn Express
Hilton Garden Inn T2&3
Sofitel London Gatwick
Hilton London Gatwick
Buckinghamshire Golf Club
Novotel London Stansted
What does the Programme cover?
It is an 18-24 month programme and includes:
- Structured Group Orientation
- Tailored Graduate Programme
- Personal Mentor (typically a seasoned General or Hotel Manager)
- On and off-the-job Learning
- Business Projects
- Career Development Reviews
Your placement will take place in one of the following hotels:
Fairmont Windsor Park, InterContinental – The O2, Luton Hoo Hotel Golf & Spa, Sofitel London Heathrow, Sofitel London Gatwick, Hilton London Gatwick, Novotel Stansted, Crowne Plaza/Holiday Inn Express London Heathrow, Renaissance London Heathrow, Hilton Garden Inn Heathrow T2&3 and Buckinghamshire Golf Course.
What are the learning benefits?
By attending the programme you will build critically important technical, business and leadership skills that will form the foundation of your future career in hospitality.
The blend of on-the-job experience, off-the-job learning, and mentoring by one of our business leaders will be an invaluable experience.
At the end of the programme you will be ready for your first management role.
It provides you a fast-track route for a brilliant future with great reputable brands.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK or obtain a Graduate Visa.
- You must demonstrate a genuine passion and enthusiasm for the hospitality industry.
- You need to have graduated by June 2023 from a Bachelor/Master Degree and are available to start full-time employment in Summer/Autumn 2023.
- You are flexible to work from different locations in and around London.
Applications for the programme
For more information or to apply, email your CV with an explanation telling us why you would like to join the Programme to firstname.lastname@example.org.