GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
Are you ready to fast track your career and work with the world’s most iconic brands?
With our London presence and ambitious growth plans, Arora is investing heavily in preparing the leaders of the Future. The Arora Graduate Programme is a Professional Development Programme for highly ambitious graduates to prepare you to be ready to undertake your first managerial position upon completion of the programme.
Who we partner with
Hilton London Gatwick
Intercontinental London The O2
Novotel London Stansted
Crowne Plaza/Holiday Inn Express
Sofitel London Gatwick
Hilton Garden Inn
Sofitel London Heathrow
Luton Hoo Hotel Golf & Spa
Fairmont Windsor Park
What does the Programme cover?
It is an 18-24 month programme based on two placements in two different Hotels/Brands, it includes:
- Structured Group Orientation
- Tailored Job Experience in all Operational Departments
- Personal Mentor (typically a seasoned General or Hotel Manager)
- On and off-the-job learning
- Business Projects
- Career Development Reviews
Your placements will take place at two of the following hotels:
Fairmont Windsor Park, InterContinental – The O2, Luton Hoo Hotel Golf & Spa, Sofitel London Heathrow, Sofitel London Gatwick, Hilton London Gatwick, Crowne Plaza/Holiday Inn Express London Heathrow, Renaissance London Heathrow, Hilton Garden Inn Heathrow, Crowne Plaza Holiday Inn Express Heathrow Buckinghamshire Golf Course.
What are the learning benefits?
By attending the Programme you will build critically important technical, business and leadership skills that will form the foundation of your future career in Hospitality.
The blend of on-the-job experience, off-the-job development and learning, and Mentoring of our business leaders will be an invaluable experience for you and your Programme peers.
At the end of the Programme you will be ready for your first management.
It provides you a fast-track route for a brilliant future with a great reputable brand.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK or obtain Graduate Visa
- You must demonstrate a genuine passion and enthusiasm for hospitality industry
- You need to have graduated in the period from June - August 2022 from a Bachelor/Master Degree and are available to start in full-time employment in Summer/Autumn 2022
- You are motivated, committed, and adaptable
- You are flexible to work from different locations in and around London
Applications for the programme
For more information or to apply, email your CV with an explanation telling us why you would like to join the Programme to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates will be screened and invited to take part in an Assessment Centre and final interview with a General Manager.