Arora Group is successful private group of companies, which leverages synergies across its specialist property, construction and hotel division to its strategic advantage.
This role is fully based at the Arora Group Head Office in Heathrow Airport Area as part of Central Finance Team. Report to Group Finance Director, you will be responsible for managing all banking facilities for the group along with providing rolling cash flow forecasts for the senior stakeholders within the business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Management of group funding to multiple entities, as well as the centralised pooling structures
- Implement best in class Treasury practices to move more towards an in-house Bank structure.
- Preparation of cash forecasts, for decisions regarding cash management and longer-term liquidity planning, as well as monitoring forecasting models to track short-term regional funding requirements.
- Design and implement appropriate liquidity investment strategy and procedures.
- Planning and execution of all payments for external borrowings/investments
- Implementation of Cash Management Transformation project including project plan and processes for necessary phases, taking into account capital structure and financing changes.
- Review inter-company loan positions between Treasury company and operating companies on a quarterly basis.
- Work to implement various functions, measurement tools, reporting and action plans.
- Strengthen the control environment and drive change through continuous process improvements and re-engineering cash management.
What we are looking for?
- Experience working in a similar role within real estate, private equity or investment management.
- ACT(Association of Corporate Treasurer) or CFA (chartered financial analyst) qualified
- Experience within a Finance or Corporate Treasury environment
- Substantial experience with Treasury Management Systems
- Excel skills (ideally with experience with Macro)