Airline Relations Adminstrator
£22,000 per annum
As a Flight Delays/Airline Relations Administrator you will be responsible for coordinating the booking of accommodation between airline’s delayed flights passengers and hotels. In this role you will work closely together with Airline Companies and hotels’ reservation teams.
Working hours will be either 9am to 17.30 or 11.30 to 20.00, Monday to Saturday working 5 days out of 7. We may occasionally ask them to work later when its particularly busy. Generally Sundays and Bank holidays are off days.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take calls for delays and book them in to the system as needed
- Focus on keeping a log and daily statistics for where those are booked and follow up on meals taken at each property
- Review the various invoices and make sure those are correct before passing them on to me for processing
- When nothing else is happening, work with the Reservations Team at the Renaissance and help with their admin tasks
Skills & Experience
- Previous front of house, reservations or guest relations experience preferable in the Hotel, Hospitality, Airport or Airlines environment is advantageous
- Previous customer service experience is essential with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong organisational and planning skills