Meeting & Events Sales Executive
We treat our team like family and our guests like royalty!
At Renaissance Marriot London Heathrow our Meeting & Events Sales Executive is responsible for all M&E requirements within the hotel. The Meeting & Events Sales Executive will be dealing with all enquiries and bookings to enable the operation team to prepare for and deliver all requirements.
• Support the Sales team in obtaining leads and participating in promotional activities.
• Achieve personal pre-agreed sales financial target and quarterly objectives.
• Take ownership of the sales pipeline, building rapport with potential customers to quickly gain an insight into their requirements.
• Developing relationships with Event Organisers.
• Dealing with all enquiries efficiently and effectively.
• Previous Meeting & Events Sales Executive experience is preferable
All our Meeting & Events Executive receive some excellent benefits:
• A very competitive hourly rate
• 28 days holidays
• fantastic training and development
• Regular incentives
• Free food on shift
• Unrivalled career progression
Why join the Arora family?
Renaissance London Heathrow is one of the original airport hotels in Heathrow’s steeped in history. The hotel is managed by the Arora Group.
To join our amazing Meeting and Event team, apply now!