We treat our team like family and our guest like royalty!
We are looking for a Reservations Manager who will delight our guests with sincere, attentive service.
The Reservations Manager will be responsible for recording and processing all reservation enquiries made by phone or e-mail efficiently and accurately, maximising sales and room occupancy rates.
What we are looking for:
- You will be obsessed about brand standards and genuinely care about guest experience and exceeding guest expectations.
- You are extremely organised and a great eye for detail
- You are a great leader and strive to develop the reservations team
- Good knowledge of reservations systems (Opera/Marsha/OnQ) would be desirable
- Previous experience as a Reservations Manager or in Front Office in a hotel would be beneficial but not essential
What do we offer?
All our Reservations Manager receive some excellent company benefits:
- A very competitive salary
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning
- Free Meals on shift
- Life Assurance & Pension cover
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
Apply now to be our new Reservations Manager and join our team!