Public Area Supervisor (nights)
£8944 (£10.75 per hour)
The Housekeeping Department is responsible for the upkeep and cleanliness of the entire hotel including guest rooms, public areas, Food & Beverage outlets, spa facilities, back of house areas and team member facilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervising and coaching the Public area cleaners’ team to ensure their daily duties are completed.
- Ensuring all guest areas of the hotel are cleaned as per standards
- Maintaining the standard of all equipment used by the team and ensuring repairs are dealt with promptly
- Implement and deliver a set cleaning routine to include regular spring cleaning, hot spots etc
- Ensure waste is minimised when using cleaning materials –i.e. chemicals
- Implement and action Housekeeping SOP’S and Daily Standards
- Ensure that all guest requests are carried out in a timely manner
Skills & Experience
- Previous Team Leader or Supervisory experience preferred
- A commitment to delivering high levels of guest service and cleanliness
- A positive attitude and good command of the English language due to guest interaction
This a part time role working 16 hours per week over 2 nights, preferably Monday and Tuesdays