Accounts Assistant - Accounts Payable
We Treat Our Team Like Family and Our Guest Like Royalty!
We are are looking for capable Accounts Assistant with some Accounts Payabale experience
The Accounts Assistant will fully support the Account Payable function
Duties and Responsibilities
• The employee in this position is responsible for Purchase Ledger Function and Commissions
• Reconcile all the payments for Purchase Ledgers invoices.
• Maintain an up-to-date records of payment , Bacs Run & Statements
• Check through all invoices for accuracy prior to posting in ledgers
• Ensure Commissions are checked and proper provision in place for events
• Create/Maintain an organised system of filing for all invoices and statements...
• Build and maintain good relationships with all suppliers to ensure prompt payment of all purchase orders.
• Monitor all suppliers for any non-deliveries ,short deliveries and other irregularities
• Maintained Agency Invoices & Time Sheets for Monthly Payment Run.
• Update Cost trackers for all the invoices received.
• Prepared Payment run & any other Ad-hoc Payments.
• Maintained Capex & Prepayments Invoices
• Prepare Accrual for non-paid invoices
• Prepare & Reconcile Age creditor list
Skills & Experience
• Strong communication skills and experience in interacting with both external suppliers and internal hotel associates
• Be able to proactively build relationships with customers and relevant hotel departments
• IT skills include Microsoft Dynamics MD 365 (financial system), Adaco (Purchase Order) and Opera (PMS system), MS Excel and MS word.
• Must have good time management skills and be able to meet strict deadlines
What do we offer:
Our Accounts Assistant receives excellent Company benefits:
- A very competitive salary
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Complimentary Dry Cleaning
- Free Meals on shift
- Life assurance and Pension cover
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects