We treat our people like family and our guests like royalty!
Located in a beautiful country setting with over 200 bedrooms including 30 opulent suites, the hotel will also feature indulgent dining experiences, elegant event spaces and a unique wellness focused destination with extensive spa and fitness facilities.
Fairmont Windsor Park are looking for a Senior Housekeeper devoted to turning moments into memories for our guests.
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, an exceptional guest experience begins even before check-in and extends throughout every stay. As a Senior Housekeeper , the organizational support you and your team provide to the Housekeeping team will ensure our guest rooms and guest areas are spotless and welcoming – and our guests feel valued. As a Senior Housekeeper your attention to detail will show the Housekeeping team that you are committed to providing luxury Guest experiences. The energy and enthusiasm you display will create a “fun” place to work.
What we are looking for:
• Minimum 2 year experience in a similar role ideally within a luxury hotel
• Good written and excellent verbal communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• A passion for high quality guest service with attention to details and ability to multitask
• A positive attitude and a desire to lead, train and inspire the Housekeeping team
What do we offer:
• A very competitive salary
• Enhanced holiday allowance after 5 years’ service
• Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and your friends and family
• Training and career opportunities
• Excellent employee facilities including dedicated restaurant
• A range of Accor Hotels Benefits
Apply now to be our new Senior Housekeeper !