Assistant Management Accountant
Great Opportunity for Accounts Assistant to step up in career path.
We are recruiting for Assistant Management Accountant at the Arora Group Central Finance Team. As a member of central finance management accounting team this role is responsible for accuracy, completeness and timely production of management accounts for allocated group companies. Comply with group and accounting policies and ensure a rigorous financial control and reporting environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
Management Accounting: Ensure full review and recording of journals for the allocated entities and be responsible for management accounting of those entities.
- Review and post revenue journals.
- Ensure Debtors reports are reviewed monthly.
- Ensure all supplier invoices are coded and posted to the relevant cost centres.
- Creditor reports are reviewed monthly.
- Perform payment runs in a timely manner.
- Supplier statements are reconciled monthly.
- Payroll journals are posted and reconciled monthly.
- Assist with month end closures and procedures, accruals, prepayments, etc.
- Balance sheet is reconciled every month and is a fair reflection of the assets and liabilities.
- Prepare Management Accounts for a number of companies within the Group.
- Maintain all accounting books for all allocated holding companies.
- Continually review and develop best practice Financial Accounting and Control procedures to maximise efficiency.
Cash flow Capital: Optimise the cash position by ensuring a tight control on the Working Capital environment. Manage cash flow to ensure cash surplus to meet all financial & cost commitments.
Key Skills Required
- Proficient in Microsoft office products
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 or other well-known accounting systems is advantageous
- Experience in the property/retail management industry is advantageous or similar multi-site experience is will be a benefit
- Balance Sheet knowledge
- Strong Communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable Initiative
- Ability to deliver responsibilities with minimum supervision