Front of House Coordinator
We treat our people like family and our guest like royalty!
We are looking for a Front of House Coordinator who will represent our brand by delivering and exceeding our guest expectations.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience as a Receptionist or Team Leader in a hotel would be beneficial but not essential
- Your passion will be to wow our guest with amazing service and genuinely care about guest experience and exceeding guest expectations.
- You will be obsessed about brand standards
- Good knowledge of computer softwares and organisational skills
- You are highly motivated and a team player
What do we offer:
Our Front of House Coordinator receive some excellent Company benefits:
- A very competitive salary
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning
- Free Meals on shift
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
Apply now to be our new Front of House Coordinator!