£30,000 per annum
As a member of central finance team this role is responsible for accurate processing of invoices within the group in a timely manner to support operations.
This role sits within the business accounting and processing team which is responsible for the transactional accounting for the group. The team supports all areas of the business and provides the underlying finance controls for all divisions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure invoices are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure all supplier invoices are coded and posted to the relevant cost centres.
- Creditor reports are reviewed monthly.
- Review and process payment runs in a timely manner.
- Supplier statements are reconciled monthly.
- Monthly reconciliation of the company credit card statements.
- Ensure all AR invoices are migrated from the hotel system to the central AR ledger daily.
- Ensure all AR invoices are chased & debt is collected on a timely basis.
- Client statement reports are reviewed & reconciled monthly.
- Process client credit applications.
- AR reporting weekly to Group FC.
Cash flow Capital: Optimise the cash position by ensuring a tight control on the payments process. Manage cash flow to ensure cash surplus to meet all financial & cost commitments.
Skills & Experiences
- Experience in a senior accounts payable position within a multi-site business.
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 or other well-known accounting systems is advantageous.
- Proficient in Microsoft office products
- Strong Communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable Initiative
- Ability to deliver responsibilities with minimum supervision