Talent & Culture Executive
We are currently looking for a talented and passionate HR/Talent & Culture Executive to join our the HR Team at Fairmont Windsor Park. This is an unique opportunity to be part of the pre-opening team.
Located in a beautiful country setting with over 200 bedrooms including 30 opulent suites, the hotel will also feature indulgent dining experiences, elegant event spaces and a unique wellness focused destination with extensive spa and fitness facilities.
Are you currently working in a HR team but want a more complex and diverse role within a really supportive team?
Are you a graduate who has completed a placement year or has 12 months exposure in a HR team in operational based environment?
Do you have a positive, engaging and committed attitude?
If the answer is yes to any of the above then this could be a great HR career move for you! Take a look at the role below and if it excites you then please get in touch as soon as possible!
You will be part of a small yet energetic team and will be involved in a really diverse range of activities including the following;
• Recruitment activities including managing applications, screening, coordinating interviews and liaising with hiring mangers
• Drafting HR documentation and correspondence
• Processing day to day payroll administration (starters and leavers)
• Ensuring that all HR processes are complete and compliant
• Interacting with the internal stakeholders on a daily basis
• Additional ad hoc HR projects in line with the company strategy
What do we offer:
• A very competitive salary
• 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
• Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
• Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
• Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
If you would feel you are able to meet the criteria above apply to be our new HR/Talent & Culture Executive now as this role will be highly sought after!