Mobile Maintenance Supervisor
Upto £45,000 per annum
Great Opportunity for Building Maintenance Professionals! We are recruiting for Mobile Maintenance Supervisor at the Arora Group Head Office.
Mobile Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that maintenance teams are maintaining the buildings, assets and grounds to Arora and Brand specific standards whilst ensuring they are compliant with all statutory regulations. As a Assistant Manager, you will report to the Maintenance manager on the delivery of Maintenance to the Buildings and Grounds, ensuring clear communication and satisfaction at all times. You will act as the H&S responsible person for the management of all H&S technical compliance issues.
The role will involve managing teams, buildings and assets through a CAFM system whilst acting as the head of department for the Maintenance team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To provide competent ‘hands on’ skills to ensure all properties services, systems, fixtures and fittings are maintained in perfect working condition and to ensure all defects are corrected promptly. To report any defects requiring any further materials or skills to the Maintenance Manager.
- To carry out and monitor the effectiveness of planned preventative maintenance schedules / servicing and the systematic checking of all areas, services, systems, fixtures and fittings against pre-set criteria and to maintain accurate records of all checks and any work undertaken.
- To carry out quality checks on both the planned and reactive maintenance work carried out by the Engineers.
- To maintain an awareness of the risks of Legionella and to ensure control measures are carried out on a timely basis.
- Daily operation of Computer Aided Facilities Management Systems (CAFM), ensuring that the database is maintained and all works and projects are processed through the software solution.
- Ensuring that planned preventive maintenance programmes are commensurate in scope to the specific requirements of the Hotel and its systems ensuring all activities are recorded and undertaken in timely manner
- Ensuring that all reactive work orders are executed in line with the SLA and that the necessary support services for unplanned events are in place and available at all times.
- Ensuring that the Technical Store contains all spares necessary to minimise downtime, creating and processing purchase orders necessary to ensure stock is maintained as available.
Key Skills Required
- Recognised Electrical or Mechanical Engineering qualification and in depth knowledge of other building maintenance related trades.
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written
- Literate in MS Office Suite
- Operation of BMS platforms & controls