Assistant Meeting & Events Operations Manager
Up to £42,560*
We treat our people like family and guest like royalty
Linked to Terminal 5 of Heathrow Airport, the Sofitel London Heathrow is a luxury haven that offers unrivalled facilities designed for the global traveller and a personalised service from the heart. With over 600 bedrooms, 45 meeting spaces and fine dining options, guests can indulge in – and celebrate – the French way of life at Sofitel.
We have a unique opportunity for a Assistant Meetings & Events Operation Manager devoted to turn moments into memories for our guests.
What we are looking for:
- To actively meet with conference organisers at regular intervals throughout the day to ob-tain feedback and check the event is running smoothly
- Coordinating with suppliers, handling client quires and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all events run smoothly
- Liaise with event contractors, including exhibition builders, caterers and suppliers.
- Plan, coordinate & implement large logistical events taking ownership of all aspects from physical supplies to staffing.
- Financially plan any unusual logistical requirement within budget, relating to specific events.
- Previous Assistant Meeting & Events Operation Manager experience is preferable
What do we offer:
- A very competitive salary
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Free Meals on shift
- Accor Benefits
Apply now to be our new Assistant Meeting and Events Operations Manager!
* Annual salary includes estimated annual service charge of £7,560