Food & Beverage Manager
Competitive Salary + Bonus Scheme
We treat our people like family and our guest like royalty!
We are looking for a Food & Beverage Manager to delight our guest with amazing service all day every day.
The Food & Beverage Manager is an exciting and key role within the hotel operation. Joining an exceptional team, you will have overall responsibility for ensuring all guests and clients have a truly personalized service experience from their arrival to their departure.
What will I be doing?
As a Food and Beverage Manager, you are responsible for managing operations of all Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Food and Beverage Manager will also manage, train, and develop team members and work within all budgeted guidelines. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage day-to-day staffing requirements, plan and assign work, and establish performance and development goals for team members
- Participate in the preparation of the annual departmental operating budget and financial plans. Monitor budget and control expenses with a focus on food, beverage, and labour costs
- Ensure the F&B team is properly trained on quality and service standards, has the necessary tools and equipment, and is empowered to carry out job duties
- In partnership with commercial team, identify additional sales opportunities to enhance revenue
- Drive promotions that deliver great dining experiences for guests at a good value
- Ensure all food and beverage equipment are in proper operational condition and are cleaned on a regular basis
- Manage local food and beverage marketing programs for the hotel; participate in and maintain system-wide food and beverage marketing programs and promotions. Monitor local competitors and industry trends
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Food and Beverage team
- Establish and achieve quality and guest satisfaction goals. Respond in a courteous and prompt manner to all guest questions, complaints and/or requests to ensure a high level of guest satisfaction
- Review and approve menu design and concepts with Executive Chef
- Conduct proper food and beverage inventory procedures. Determine minimum and maximum stocks for all food, beverage, material, and equipment.
- Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food, Liquor Costs and Payroll
What we are looking for:
- You are a true people’s person, with passion to delight our guest with amazing service
- You will be obsessed about brand standards, with real passion for hospitality
- You will have the ability to remain calm during difficult situations, in a very busy environment
- You have a good working knowledge of food and beverages, and licencing regulation
- You are a great leader and strive to develop and motivate the team
- Previous experience as a Food & Beverage Manager in a hotel of similar size and standard essential
What do we offer:
Our Food & Beverage Manager receive some excellent Company benefits:
- A very competitive salary + Bonus Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family including IHG Employee Room Benefit Programme
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning
- Free Meals on shift
- Life Assurance and Pension cover
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
Apply now to be our new Food & Beverage Manager!