Executive Head Chef
We treat our people like family and our guest like royalty!
Fairmont Windsor Park are looking for an Executive Head Chef.
As the Executive Head Chef, you will direct the operation of the kitchens, including food preparation and quality, physical maintenance and inventory functions, to ensure hotel quality standards and revenue goals are met and food and supply costs are controlled.
You will manage a large number of kitchen employees in a full-service, luxury hotel with multiple major food and beverage outlets and banquet facilities, with capacity to cater for more than 600 people. The Executive Head Chef will oversee subordinate managers, supervisors, and professional culinary staff.
What we are looking for:
- At least 5 years experience as an Executive Head Chef is required
- Experience in high level banqueting for 500+ pax, Michelin level dining and international cuisine
- Degree or certificate in culinary arts is preferred
- A true desire towards producing fresh, authentic and beautifully presented dishes that will amaze our guests
- Someone who is fanatical about standards and genuinely cares about the quality of the food they prepare
- An individual who will ensure the smooth running of all aspects of the kitchen and will help promote a professional, hospitable and friendly working environment
- A self-motivated and hardworking individual, who is a team player and leads by example.
- A true leader dedicated in developing their brigade
What do we offer:
- A very competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday allowance
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
- Tastecard Membership
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Free Meals on shift
- Accor Benefits
Apply now to be our new Executive Head Chef!