Human Resources Manager
Competitive Salary and Benefits
At Arora, we offer our Colleagues and Leaders exciting career paths and engaging work environments in hotels of unrivalled presence. As the Talent & Culture Manager you will play an integral role in our Colleagues, Leaders, and overall hotel's success.
We're looking for a Talent & Culture Manager to manage all Talent & Culture related activities and services, including employee relations, colleague events, health & safety, compensation, compliance with policies/procedures/laws, talent development, training and recruitment. Talent & Culture Manager will also play a critical role in creating a culture committed to “turning moments into memories”.
- Recruitment, employment, compensation, health and safety and the well-being of staff
- Develop, carry-out and evaluate all training activities
- Track and manage staff development opportunities
- Assist Departmental Leaders and Senior Managers with the development of specific action plans to address issues and concerns identified in colleague feedback
- Monthly payroll input and management
- Implementation and management of Company HR policies and procedures
- Supervise and administer the smooth and efficient operations of the various Talent & Culture functions by ensuring all processes are in place, constantly reviewing the processes, and making all necessary amendments to be in line with the changing requirements of the hotel.
- Plan, participate and oversee the recruitment process by taking charge of personnel requisitions, replacements, promotions, transfers, deployment, and resignations with reference to the payroll and headcount budget.
- Plan and ensure timely use of different recruitment methods such as media advertisement, through hospitality institutions, employment agencies, pro-active search and internal notices to meet the manpower needs of the hotel.
- Ensure exit interviews are conducted and use feedback from the interviews to recommend employee retention.
- Ensure successful employee events such as management communication forums and general colleague meetings.
- Ensure communication of human resource related matter by updating the human resource notice boards regularly.
- Maximise the use of the human resource system, providing all necessary reports as required.
- Monitor staff absenteeism and make recommendations for reducing absenteeism.
- Comply with hotel and departmental policies and procedures at all times.
- Represents the Hotel and Fairmont as needed at Local, Regional, and Corporate job fairs and recruitment related events as directed.
- Assist to oversee the Training Manager and Departmental trainers in their execution of their duties.
What are we looking for?
- An individual who has strong leadership skills with hands on approach, leading and inspiring from the front.
- An individual, who is organised, can work under pressure and possesses good interpersonal and communication skills.
- An individual who is innovative and creative, and is able to bring new ideas to the table as we build an environment in which our colleagues will be able to thrive.
- An individual who thrives under pressure.
- An individual who enjoys developing others whether it is members of our own team, or others
- An individual who understands the importance of compliance and gets it right every time.
- An individual who is tech savvy
- An individual who is passionate about the hospitality industry, art and culture, heritage and history, you will be driven to deliver excellence in our guest experience, and develop and mentor our employees
- An individual who is CIPD qualified and if you have previous opening experience that is a plus!
What are we offering?
- You will be offered a competitive salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Unrivalled career progression prospects
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
Apply now to be our new Talent & Culture Manager!