Fine Dining - Chef De Partie
We Treat Our Team Like Family and Our Guest Like Royalty!
Our Chef de Partie delights our guests by preparing amazing dishes to our discerning guests. We now have an exciting opportunity for a skilled Chef de Partie with the creative flair and passion to produce the finest food for our 2 Rosette French Fine Dining Restaurant.
What we are looking for:
- A true desire towards producing fresh, authentic and beautifully presented dishes that will amaze our guests.
- Someone who is fanatical about standards and genuinely cares about the quality of the food they prepare.
- An individual who will ensure the smooth running their section in the kitchen and will help promote a professional, hospitable and friendly working environment.
- A self-motivated and hardworking individual, who is a team player and leads by example.
- Previous experience as a Chef De Partie in an hotel or restaurant will be preferable
What do we offer:
Our Chef de Partie receives some excellent Company benefits:
- A very competitive hourly rate + Services Charge
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels
- Valuable Training and Development opportunities
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning and Free Meals
- Exclusive Accor Benefits
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
Apply now to be our new Chef de Partie!