Meeting & Events Operations Manager
Competitive salary + benefits & monthly service charge
We treat our team like family and our guest like royalty!
We are looking for a Meetings & Events Operations Manager who will delight our guests with sincere, attentive service.
Our new Meetings & Events Operations Manager will oversee all the functions of the Meetings and Events Operations Department and will work closely with Food & Beverage team to ensure that all conferences, meetings and group activities are coordinated and managed within client expectations. As a Meeting and Events Operations Manager you will oversee the client relations during their visit and event, liaise with the catering team and the Audio-Visual team in offering a seamless event.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all Meetings & Events / Conference and Events operations
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Aware of trends and propose ideas to build the range and quality of Conference and Events
- Optimise sales and contain costs, identifying any areas for action
- Set achievable budgets and other short- and long-term functional goals
- Provide effective leadership to the Conference and Banquet teams to ensure targets are met and exceeded both for the hotel and individual development
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience as a M&E Operations or C&B Manager within a single site ready to take on more responsibility.
- Warm and welcoming personality, along with a hands-on approach to work and impeccable attention to detail.
- Proven ability to lead, train and inspire a team.
- Passion for hospitality and a good knowledge of food, beverage and the restaurant industry.
- Eagerness to learn and develop your career within our amazing group.
What do we offer:
- A very competitive salary and service charge paid out monthly
- Access to your wages before payday (Wagestream)
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels as well as Hilton Hotels Worldwide, for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Life Assurance
- VIP Crawley County Mall Card
- Merlin Entertainment Discounts
- Discount for travel fare on Buses and Trains
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning
- Free Meals on shift
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
Apply now to be our new Meetings & Events Operations Manager and join our team!
Conference & Banqueting Manager
Conference & Events Operations Manager