Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
Competitive Salary + Service Charge
We treat our people like family and our guest like royalty!
We are looking for an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager to delight our guest with amazing service all day every day.
The Assistant Food and Beverage Manager will take daily leadership of the Food & Beverage team alongside the Food & Beverage Manager to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Food and Beverage outlets.
As an Assistant Food and Beverage Manager, you will assist F&B Manager with managing operations of all Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. An Assistant Food and Beverage Manager will also be required to manage, train, and develop team members and work within all budgeted guidelines. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage all Food and Beverage Outlet operations
- Ensure all staff is properly trained on quality and service standards and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their job functions
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Assist F&B Manager to recruit, manage, train and develop the Food and Beverage team
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food, Liquor Costs and Payroll
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
What we are looking for:
- You are a true people’s person, with passion to delight our guest with amazing service
- You will be obsessed about brand standards, with real passion for hospitality
- You will have the ability to remain calm during difficult situations, in a very busy environment
- You have a good working knowledge of food and beverages
- You are a great leader and strive to develop and motivate the team
- Previous experience as an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager or a similar role in a hotel essential
What do we offer:
Our Assistant Food & Beverage Manager receive some excellent Company benefits:
- A very competitive salary + service charge
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family including IHG Employee Room Benefit Programme
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning
- Free Meals on shift
- Pension cover
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
Apply now to be our new Assistant Food & Beverage Manager!