£13.46 per hour
We treat our people like family and our guests like royalty!
We are looking for a part time Pilates Specialist, you’ll be providing unique and bespoke tailored Pilates and reform classes for a diverse range of both members and guests. The role will require you to help lead the class timetable within the Fairmont Windsor Park Gym. Preferably you also be a personal trainer/fitness instructor qualified so you can diversify into the wider offering. Another vital part of this role is to support with reception and understanding of the booking system, along with other administrative duties. The Pilates Specialist position will be part time and will be contracted to work 20 hours per week.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience as a Pilates instructor is required
- REPs Level 3 or above, and/or equivalent accreditation certification in Pilates
- Level 3 or above Certified Personal Trainer Qualification is desirable
- Experience in instructing and leading exercise in an adult fitness setting, using proper form and spotting techniques
- Experience in administering PAR-Q, health risk and history, wellness assessments, and client consultations would be an asset
- Capable and dedicated to delivering high levels of guest care
- A hands-on professional passionate and inspired by all things fitness and wellness related
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
What do we offer:
- A very competitive salary
- Generous service charge
- Tastecard Membership
- Enhanced holiday allowance after 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and your friends and family
- Training and career opportunities
- Excellent employee facilities including dedicated restaurant
- A range of Accor Hotels Benefits
Apply now to be our new Pilates Specialist!