We treat our people like family and our guest like royalty!
We are looking for a Shift Engineer who will always thrive to maintain the hotel in an excellent condition, ensuring that all facilities, plant areas and associated equipment’s are in full working order. We now have an exciting opportunity for a skilled Shift Engineer to join our hotel team.
What we are looking for:
- A dedicated focus towards guest experience, ensuring our hotel facilities always meet the standards promised.
- A competent ‘hands on’ person who will ensure fixtures and fittings are maintained in perfect working condition and assures any defects are corrected promptly.
- Someone who will always carry out emergency repairs affecting guest bedrooms and services with an immediate effect.
- Previous experience as a Shift Engineer in a hotel would be beneficial but not essential
What do we offer:
Our Shift Engineer receive some excellent Company benefits
- A very competitive salary
- Enhanced holiday allowance after 5 years' service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and your friends and family
- Training and career opportunities
- Excellent employee facilities including dedicated restaurant
- A range of Accor Hotels Benefits
Apply now to be our new Shift Engineer!