Cluster Sales Manager
Competitive Salary and package
A Cluster Sales Manager role has become available to join our small but valuable team at Heathrow. Looking directly after 3 hotels across 2 brands (IHG and Marriott) whilst also supporting our wider cluster (6 hotels) and The Arora Hotel Group (13 hotels). We are ideally looking for someone with prior experience of these brands, but this is not essential.
- Pro-actively generate sales in Corporate, MICE and Groups verticals.
- Work across multi brand hotels and build relationships at brand and hotel level.
- Work with the colleagues and sales leadership team to convert business in line with activities detailed in the hotels Sales and Marketing Plans.
- Managing a portfolio of local and national accounts for the cluster and representing the whole Arora group of hotels
- Client engagement, contract negotiation and promotional planning in line with commercial seasons
- Liaise with all departments within your hotels to generate sales leads and foster customer engagement.
- Pursue new areas of business lead generation, new territories, industries, and businesses exploring new areas of revenue conversion.
- Utilise internal and external reporting tools on a regular basis to uncover new business leads.
- Keep up to date with your competitor hotels and have knowledge and understanding of their business, clients, and volumes.
- Using this knowledge to shift market share where the opportunity first with your hotels.
- Working with industry colleagues and partners, attending business appropriate events to seek out new opportunities and development of hotels network to bring more leads to the properties.
What we are looking for:
- Proven track record of winning business and reaching targets in similar role within a branded hotel structure.
- Personality and drive is an essential quality
- Ambitious and excited about the win!
- Outstanding customer centric focus
- Out of the box entrepreneurial thinker – self starter
- Driven forward thinker that is agile and innovative.
- Able to demonstrate that you can effectively communicate and engage with Senior Management, GM’s and as part of a sales team.
- 2-4 years in direct selling experience within hotel or related industry.
- Established customer base in above mentioned verticals.
- Excellent communication, organisational and negotiation skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Excel, Sales Force, Delphi and knowledge of PMS and CRM systems.
- Driving license due to the nature of your role.
What do we offer?
- A very competitive salary and package
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service.
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
- Access to brand worldwide team member benefit programmes of hotels you represent.
- Complimentary dry cleaning
- Life assurance
- Unrivalled career progression prospects
- Free meals on duty
Apply now to be our new Cluster Sales Manager, we are keen to chat if you are interested in this exciting opening.