MICE Sales Manager
We treat our team like family and our guest like royalty!
We are looking for a MICE Sales Manager (Maternity Cover) who will manage the reactive sales team, be responsible for the diary management of all reactive enquiries, repeat bookings and M&E revenue forecast.
Some of your Duties and Responsibilities:
• To deal with all enquiries for Meetings & Events courteously and efficiently, offering the highest level of customer service, whilst ensuring that, when possible, the enquiry becomes a sale.
• To keep in close contact with all prospective Meeting & Event organisers, ensuring that all their requirements are accurately recorded using every opportunity to maximise sales.
• To control the business mix ensuring maximum revenue at all opportunities.
• To run the weekly Sales Meeting and ensure the follow-ups are done.
• To run the long pace reports to monitor the diary for future years and take actions where necessary.
• To assist with securing repeat bookings by proactively reaching out.
• To ensure handover between the sales and planning team is smooth and includes all information that is required.
• To ensure all additional services that are required for clients are booked and supplied as per request.
• To keep an up-to-date record in Delphi of past and present clients that have used the Meetings & Events facilities and to maintain an up-to-date filing system.
• To liaise between the client and the relevant departments in case of any queries.
• To control the cash flow by checking the deposit payments.
What do we offer?
Our MICE Sales Manager receives some excellent company benefits:
• A competitive salary.
• 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service.
• Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family.
• Fantastic Training and Development opportunities.
• Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning.
• Discounts in some O2 Outlets.
• Wellbeing Events.
• Free and fresh meals on shift prepared by our Chefs.
• Pension cover.
• Unrivalled Career Progression prospects.
Apply now to be our new MICE Sales Manager and join our team!