We treat our people like family and our guest like royalty!
We are looking for a Spa Therapist who will represent our brand by delivering and exceeding our guest expectations.
The Spa Therapist is responsible for welcoming and coordinating consultation for the luxurious spa treatments to both our hotel guests and day guests and visitors ensuring a world class experience every time.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience as a Therapist or working in a Spa would be beneficial but not essential
- You will be obsessed delivering great service, and a keen interest in the beauty industry
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- You are a motivated and hardworking individual, a team player that always lead by example.
- A recognised Beauty qualification, Level 3 NVQ Beauty or equivalent is essential
What do we offer:
Our Spa Therapist receive some excellent Company benefits:
- A very competitive salary
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning
- Free Meals on shift
- Pension cover
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
Apply now to be our new Spa Therapist!