We treat our people like family and our guests like royalty!
Set within 1,065 acres of countryside with the River Lea snaking through the grounds, Luton Hoo is the quintessential English country house hotel. Befitting a location of such historical importance, a stay at the hotel will live long in the memory. With our 2 Rosette Restaurant and award winning Adam’s Brasserie we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our five star facilities include 228 unique bedrooms and suites, luxury spa, 18-hole championship golf course, state of the art conference facilities, shooting school and much more.
We are dedicated to the development of our employees. Many of the team started out in junior roles, but have been offered training and promotional opportunities as their skills have grown. We are very fortunate to have a large percentage of long-term team members able to offer their experience and expertise to the next generation of hospitality professionals.
We are looking for a full time Maintenance Assistant to join our amazing Maintenance Team.
As a Maintenance Assistant you will be assisting the maintenance team in looking after all our historic buildings. You will carry out a wide range of general maintenance, service and repair work across all areas of the hotel. We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Assistant with a previous track record in general site maintenance, repair work and planned preventative maintenance. This is a varied and interesting role within a stunning 1,065 acre estate.
What we are looking for:
Be resourceful and have previous experience
• Be a team-player with a positive can-do attitude
• Have attention to detail and the ability to remain calm under pressure
• Have the ability to interact with colleagues and guests in a friendly and professional manner
Why work at Luton Hoo:
We are dedicated to the development of our staff and offer a great range of benefits including:
• Meals are provided by our talented kitchen team
• Enhanced holiday allowance after 5 years' service
• We have plenty of free parking
• We also have amazing recognition awards for exceptional customer service
• A share of the service charge*
• Discounted rates in all of our hotels for you, your family and your friends!
• Career & Development opportunities across the Arora Group
If you feel that you can rise to this challenge, then please submit your application as soon as possible. We reserve the right to close the role early if sufficient applications are received.
*Service charge is dependent on hours worked and sales performance and is not guaranteed