Meeting & Events Floor Supervisor
At InterContinental London – The O2 we want our guests to feel special, cosmopolitan and In the Know which means we need you to:
- Be charming by being approachable, having confidence and showing respect.
- Stay in the moment by understanding and anticipating guests’ needs, being attentive and taking ownership of getting things done.
- Make it memorable by being knowledgeable, sharing stories and showing your style to create moments that make people feel special.
Meetings & Events Floor Supervisor is a key role in helping our guest by providing unique service and ensure our guest and delegates receive a high quality, personalised service. Meetings & Events Floor Supervisor oversees the day-to-day operations from and organisational perspective, whilst running a very busy meetings and events operation.
What will I be doing?
- Support the M&E operations team by supervising the team memnbers, team leaders and agency staff to ensure a smooth and efficient running operation
- Provide a highly personalised service which meets all client's needs
- Ensure proper income audit procedures are followed to ensure accurate tracking of revenues, covers and average checks
- Direct day-to-day meeting and events activities, plan and assign work, establish performance and development goals for team members. Provide mentoring, coaching, and regular feedback to help manage conflict and improve team member performance.
- Ensure staff have the tools, training, and equipment to carry out their job duties.
Who we are looking for:
- Someone who is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
- Somone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships accross the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast paced working environment and remain calm under pressure
What do we offer:
Our Meetings & Events Floor Supervisor receives some excellent Company benefits:
- A very competitive salary and variable service charge
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family including access to employee rates accross the IHG portfolio
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning
- Free Meals on shift
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
Apply now to be our new Meetings & Events Floor Supervisor!