Reservations & Royal Service Supervisor
We treat our people like family and our guests like royalty!
Located in a beautiful country setting with over 200 bedrooms including 30 opulent suites, the hotel will also feature indulgent dining experiences, elegant event spaces and a unique wellness focused destination with extensive spa and fitness facilities.
Fairmont Windsor Park are looking for a Reservations & Royal Service Supervisor devoted to turning moments into memories for our guests.
The Reservations & Royal Service Supervisor will be leading and supervising the Reservations & Royal Service team responsible for recording and processing all reservation enquiries made by phone or e-mail efficiently and accurately, maximising sales and room occupancy rates.
What we are looking for:
- At least 1 year experience supervising a reservations team required
- Previous experience in a luxury hotel capacity preferred
- Problem solving, analytical, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities
- Excellent communication skills; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, OTA's, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company
- Excellent knowledge of reservations, property management systems (Opera PMS) and Microsoft Office suite would be desirable
- Previous experience using a hotel switchboard would be an advantage
What do we offer:
- A very competitive salary
- Enhanced holiday allowance after 5 years' service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and your friends and family
- Training and career opportunities
- Excellent employee facilities including dedicated restaurant
- A range of Accor Hotels Benefits
Apply now to be our new Reservations & Royal Service Supervisor!