PGA Trainee Professional / Registered Assistant
£22,100 plus teaching income
An incredible opportunity has become available to join Buckinghamshire Golf Club as PGA Trainee Professional - Registered Assistant. Buckinghamshire Golf Club is an idyllic 18-hole championship golf course with a beautiful Grade II Manor Clubhouse. This is a great opportunity to gain professional experience and kick-start your career in the golf industry, at one of the most upcoming private golf clubs.
The successful candidate ideally has previous experience in a golf industry, a strong passion for golf and a deep interest in completing the PGA qualifications.
You will be an efficient self-starter who has excellent attention to detail, team spirit, able to work well under pressure while displaying fantastic member service skills.
What we are looking for:
- Previous work experience in a golf environment is preferred.
- Must meet requirements to start the PGA Golf Studies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure.
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy, enthusiasm and be a good team player. Willing to adapt and change styles as and when necessary.
- Computer literate & able to work with Microsoft Office systems.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize responsibilities, whilst handling a multitude of tasks and member’s requests.
As a member of our team you can expect to receive:
- Competitive salary
- Personal development support
- Access to golf facilities
- Wide range of recognised qualifications and development opportunities
- Meals on duty
- A range of Arora Group benefits
Apply now to be our new PGA Trainee Professional - Registered Assistant!